It is especially harmful when someone such as a lawyer, doctor or accountant fails to meet their duty and instead breaks your trust. These professionals have a higher duty and obligation to act in your best interest. At The Kim Law Firm, we have experience with many of these cases in Texas and nationwide. Our team is ready to take your case as far as it needs to go in the courts.
We combine a proven track record of success with an innovative and creative approach in order to efficiently and effectively resolve cases involving legal or professional malpractice.
Texas attorney John H. Kim and The Kim Law Firm handle disputes involving:
- Fiduciary breaches by lawyers
- Fiduciary breaches by financial professionals such as accountants and brokers
- Medical fiduciary breaches by doctors, psychologists and other health care personnel
- Breaches by trustees and administrators of family or charitable trusts
Contact The Kim Law Firm
To learn more about our experience in Breach of Fiduciary Duty matters, please call The Kim Law Firm’s Houston offices toll free at 888-477-1319 or locally at 713-522-1177, or contact us by email today.
- Oil & Gas Breach of Contract
- Royalty & Mineral Disputes
- Business Litigation
- Antitrust Litigation
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Complex Business Litigation
- Complex Commercial Construction Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- International Business
- Trade Secrets