The Kim Law Firm represents individuals and businesses in state and federal antitrust litigation. Texas attorney John H. Kim and his team bring more than 20 years of experience and a reputation for efficiency and creative problem-solving for individual and corporate clients nationwide.
The cases we handle in Texas and around the country include those alleging:
- Restraint of trade
- Unlawful horizontal agreements
- Unlawful vertical agreements
- Unlawful boycotts
- Unlawful territorial actions
- Monopolies created by mergers and acquisitions
These complex cases under the Clayton Act, the Sherman Antitrust Act and other laws require the tough litigators and thorough preparation offered by the Texas commercial litigation attorneys at The Kim Law Firm.
Contact The Kim Law Firm
To learn more about our experience in Antitrust Litigation, please call The Kim Law Firm’s Houston offices toll free at 888-477-1319 or locally at 713-522-1177, or contact us by email today.
- Oil & Gas Breach of Contract
- Royalty & Mineral Disputes
- Business Litigation
- Antitrust Litigation
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Complex Business Litigation
- Complex Commercial Construction Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- International Business
- Trade Secrets