Oil and gas exploration and production are inherently dangerous, and The Kim Law Firm has significant experience representing victims of oil refinery explosions, pipeline accidents, oil and gas construction accidents and toxic exposure at chemical plants in Texas and throughout the United States.
Texas attorney John H. Kim and his team have handled numerous cases involving:
- Negligent maintenance
- Inadequate or incompetent supervision
- Contractor and subcontractor negligence
- Third-party liability in construction accidents at oil refineries, factories and chemical plants
The oil and gas industry faces numerous state and federal regulations in an effort to minimize the risk of fire, explosion or the release of toxic substances. However, we too often find petrochemical companies failing in their duty to safeguard workers and members of the community.
The Kim Law Firm has the experience, resources, access to expert witnesses and industry-specific knowledge to help the victims of oil refinery and chemical plant accidents recover the money they’re owed.
Contact The Kim Law Firm
If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in an oil-and-gas-related accident, contact The Kim Law Firm. To schedule a free case evaluation, please call The Kim Law Firm’s Houston offices toll free at 888-477-1319 or locally at 713-522-1177, or contact us by email today.
- Oil & Gas Breach of Contract
- Royalty & Mineral Disputes
- Business Litigation
- Antitrust Litigation
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Complex Business Litigation
- Complex Commercial Construction Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- International Business
- Trade Secrets